Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HAppi3 22Nd bufdaY

Bout 12pm reach coll.Go fetch my py he dun have car cos his car is now in painting.Den we headed to the ship to have our lunch.



Thx py i reli appreciate it^^muax muax


And we had order.....


After that go fetch my lil cousin,Anwen as i oledi promise her on sunday dat i wil fetch her go out.
Own our going to fetch her...long time din camwhored d^^


Taken by Anwen,so pro lu~



After fetch her we decide bring her to Mcd.In the car my py n her havin so muz fun.Reli cute ler.Luv dem lot <3 her =".=">



Bout 3.30pm we fetch her hum n we went to gurney 4 movie.D time past so fast our movie start at 4.50pm n end at 7pm.D movie quite long.Finish watchin movie i fetch py bac den i have 2 rush bac cos will have dinner v my family.Dad bring us go Khun Thai have our dinner.After dinner went back hum eat my bufday cake dat my family prepare 4 me.





Feel so touchin ler T_T


This is d couple bear bear that i get from the ship.


Time past so fast.I'm oledi 22nd d.Hmmm i tel my py i lyk jz celebrate my 21st bufday not long ago now oledi 22nd bufday.My py laugh at me.Tiz yr reli happy i can celebrate v my beloved py n my family.Although is not lyk last yr havin bufday party but sumtime simple is vr meaningful 4 me d.Thx py n my lovely family.Luv ya^^


No comments: