Friday, June 4, 2010

buFdAY 2010

Such long time i din blog d.Since so free so i will upload as muz pics as i can.As wat u all can c my bufday party pics.Reli thx fer those hu attend n all d wishes.Oya n d pressie n and pows from u all~im reli happy^^d most i wan thx is my darl n my mom dey help me prepare everythin n i stil rmb my darl ask me go rest in my rum he wil help me prepare everythin cos i keep said hot n keep sweat den darl noe i wil pek chek wen i swt lot so he ask me rest in my rum.He sumore said im ' ju jiao' so nonid do anythin let him prepare everythin.So sweet of him.He is d 1st 1 reach n oso d last 1 bac.Give u big kiss yangie MUAXXXXXXXX :)
On my actual day im workin:( But is k cos darl oso workin dat day so at nite he brought me 2 ingolf restaurant sumthin lyk germany restaurant.D food der reli nice n worth.We oso order red wine which is me n darl fav.D pics got show after i drink red wine my face immediately turn red.Reli thx u my yangie.Lub si u <3 My darl bought me a camera as my bufday pressie.He noe i luv take pics n im plannin buy a camera so he bought 4 me.Reli big suprise darl.

No comments: