Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beach day
































It’s been long time I din update my blog, now is the time since I’m so free now in the office.
Let me start with my beach day….The day before me, darling, Lee Hoeng and Wei went to Sakae have our din din. They darl suddenly plan go sunset have simple shooting. More over Lee Hoeng and Wei not working on Sunday so we ask Chau n Alice join us 2. Just love the feeling of the day, feel so relax. Never have this feeling before, will plan next time. I love beach and sunshine but scare get dark and sunburn ==. That night Alice n Chau bring us to Sri Ananda had our din din. I love spicy foods so all the foods are suit me. First time been there quite like the environment and the service is good too. After din din we plan go for sisha. My first time again== Never try sisha before…..now addicted to it. Short post for the beach day.

No comments: