Thursday, November 4, 2010

1018 Our Anniversary




Our pressie for each other,I damn love the watch*Thx Yangie*















Our foods and the environment:)





















So fast come to November d. October really busy month for me. My convo and my anniversary v my yangie are all fall in October. But I like this month, busy making my time pass fast. Ok I will talk about my anniversary first. You know what on 18 October 2008 I know this guy and we are just normal very normal friends. After a year 18 October 2009 we’ve been together. I really can’t believe because I never think I will be with him at allJ

This year 18 October falls on Monday, we can’t celebrate cos both of us need to work. So we need to celebrate early on 16 October. Darl brought me to a very special place which name Shuffolk House. Omg I really love the environment there. I feel like I’m in British when I step in there, really nice until no words describe. Wakaka abit over==

After our celebration we went to UPR voodoo. Heard that DJ Funkz( sorry if wrong spelling) come to Pg. Reached there early so darl brought me to Soi 11 drink my fav beer Hoegaarden. Ya I don’t love drink beer but I damn love Hoegaarden. When everyone reached we went to Voodoo but no place so luckily the guys know DJ Funkz so we share table. After club we went supper then headed to Hotel Malaysia play games. Shit me n darl keep lose so we both keep drink cos who lose then he/she hv to drink==That nite is the nite I drink non-stop, red wine,beer n liquor. The next day wake up me n darl still stim stim. Haha anyway I’m happy that I can celebrate our anniversary togetherJ

I love Lim Shen Yang so much^^

No comments: