Monday, April 4, 2011

Birthday 2011

My colleague celebrate with me at Chillis. Thanks for the treat and the pressie=D



































Our foods



I'm really happy on that day. Whenever going out with them I will laugh non stop. Feel so good working with this kind of colleague. No stress at all and when you need help,all the seniors will help you.
This is the pressie I got

The smallest card from the man's sis
The perfume from Baby Mey
The monkey bear from the lovely colleague
From Baby Jorise
From the man's sis
Darling brought me to Straits Quay Bella Marino for celebration. I love the foods there. All taste nice, especially the mushroom soup.Slurp~










Oya darling bought me Holga camera and this small puppy. He said when I hug this puppy I must think about him== <3

No comments: