Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mango birthday

'Tam Jiak' face



My lovely Mango grows so fast. Many people said he grow taller d….hahaha cos daddy everyday ask him jump jump jump. This will cos him grow taller, hate daddy!!! I don’t like mango grow taller I want he stay the same size from the first day I saw him=( Miss the time when he was in small size, it is easy to bring him go everywhere we want when he in small size. Now still can bring him out just cant carry him for long period, your hand will feel pain cos he also become more heavy d~

Last month 22nd is Noty Mango birthday, so we decide to celebrate with him. I have order a cake for him but last minute the seller cant make it for me, so me and darl decide to make the cake. Result: He damn love it. Im so happy when see he ate that cake. I hope there are many years for us to celebrate birthday with him=D. Noty boy, jie jie always love you like I do.

No comments: