Thursday, April 12, 2012

沿海地带生活馆-Birthday Celebration

Last Tuesday, Anerly and me celebrated my birthday at a very special place. If you see from outside it is just like a normal cafe but inside is really different from other café. It is full of sand on the floor and have lot of beach decorations. The first time I step in the shop I was like OMG!!Serious??? !!Sand in the shop?? !!Haha maybe I am abit over but I never see this kind of shop before. Don’t worry I have shoot down the shop environment so that I can share with you all this nice café J 

Tadaa~Nice right??? 








They do sell souvenirs and some accessories. They are so nice and unique, I wish I can buy all of them L




The toasts~10000x likes!! Must try if you have chance to go this cafe.......For me the toast like what I have ate in Dazzling Cafe, Taiwan before~I swear I must go again this week *wink*

The Lemongrass Lychee. One words-> NICE !! 


The lady boss free us the ice-cream, Thank you~

You must wonder this cafe sells what??? They sell toasts, cakes,drinks, unique souvenirs and accessories~
The environment nice, the foods nice and the service good too~ The boss and the workers are so friendly, I love this cafe so much.

You may click this link for more information---->http://www.facebook.com/CoastalZone

But I still want to thanks to my lovely sis, Anerly for the celebration. I'm so happy I got she as my god sis.....Hehe many people thought we are real sister or relatives,but the fact is we dont have any kinship. Thanks god for letting us meeting each other, as I dont have any sister but I'm glad I have her.
Mui, thanks for the celebration and pressie again.

No comments: