Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Chinese New Year 2012

I know is abit late for me to update the Chinese New Year post.

So how is your celebration? I heard many people said this year Chinese New Year dont have the mood at all....do you have the same feeling?

For me, nothing special just went to visit my and his relatives for the first two day, the third day I have to work but luckily is work from home.

The forth day me,boyfie and the friends went to Koh Lipe island. The island is nice but it's really hot for me. Maybe for the for those who love sunshine will love the island.
Everyone is asking me, why I still stay same did not become darker...Hiak hiak hiak of cos la,because I dint went to snorkelling with the boyfie and the friends. Me, Han Ni, Xin Xin and Caryne went to body massage.

Sometime really wish stay in island forever, no worries no stress no pollution. Thou we wont earn much in the island but we wont spend much too. Wear wat you want do wat you want. How nice is it right?

We stay two days in the island and one day in Hatyai, this is my first time went to travel with the boyfie and friends. Wish there will be another trip with them.

Hmmm I did not bring my camera to the trip cos I thought maybe can use my darl camera but I have no idea when i reached there I have no mood take any picture. Maybe I just want relax myself. No worries, I have steal some nice pics from the friends and the boyfie.





The nice view from the island....Out of sudden so miss the island


The picture which takes from the island

You all must be wondering why i post this picture...Haha this is because one of the guy friends,Ah Chin been bite by the mosquitoes in the island.Dont worry not everyone will be bite as he dont want sleep in chalet cos the chalet only have one fan and it is very hot,so he decide sleep outside the chalet.So the next day his leg and hands become like this. So scary right? I think I should stop the mosquitoes thingy.....

The last picture of the post

The next post will be my Valentine...Stay tuned!


No comments: