Friday, March 2, 2012

Vday 2012

My Vday this year seems nothing special…..Buy pressie and have dinner at Victoria Station. We celebrate earlier as the real day we are working. This year, we told each other what we want and we will buy for each other. I think is better as we can buy what the other really love and need instead we buy what we think they might like. Maybe sometime what you bought for them they don’t love it but they have to pretend they love the pressie=_= …..did you ever do that??

I bought him a soccer shoes and he bought me a bag. He also make a card for me(so romantic)…..Feel so touch when received the card as this is the first time my other half DIY card for meJ



The first time we went to Victoria Station, not bad at all. The food is nice but I still could not finish. Nowadays I don’t have much appetite. It is good too,I can lose weight but still I waste foods.












On the real day, I need to work overtime. So me and my colleague went to have dinner at somewhere near my office. When I’m having my meal halfway, suddenly got a guy give me a bear with a flower. I was shocked and when I look up it is him J I am so happy yet so shy( my face was so red that time).

We have celebrate Vday together for 3 year. I wish there are more Vday for us to celebrate.

Love you always.

No comments: