Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sweet 16

Hi Reader, I'm gonna skip few posts. Will post them after this post.

Last Saturday me and Anerly and also our boyfie went to Sweet 16. I love the colour of the shop and the environment too. Feel so sweet when you step in the shop. This shop name as sweet 16 cos the pretty boss meet her boyfriend when she was 16 so she name this shop as sweet 16.

I think should stop the history. Let me show you the environment and the foods in the shop. Oya by the way forget the shop served yogurts and deserts. One words for the foods, nice.

The shop located at Times Square


This hello kitty is display in front of the shop. It is the pretty boss collection. She follow the boss for so many years but still looks so clean and new. The boss is Hello Kitty big fans. So the shop decoration will have some small kitty ribbons. Maybe some people will misunderstanding this shop same as Taiwan Hello Kitty shop. But you are wrong if you think so, this is just a decoration.




The shops have two floor. Aint the shops colour sweet? I love this kind of pink.

Now is time for foods after the environment intro.




You can choose the toppings for each deserts you order.

I love the honey dew smoothies (The last pictures) . I can confirm all the deserts and yogurts are healthy from Sweet 16.

There are some snacks served from the shop too.




Ok I promote the rojak because that day Im not feeling good so I only ate rojak. Others seems nice but I cant eat(sad case). You may go try must be nice :)

This picture can prove that how nice the foods are. Luckily the cups and plates cant eat if not gone case too=P

If any of you want meet family or friends you may choose here. Good environment, nice foods and drinks. No regret spend your day here.

Good night!!Tata!!

No comments: