Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hi reader,how was your holiday?Hope you have a great one.
As usual the gang and me went club on Malaysia Day eve, so today sure rest as much as we can before hang out. But I wake up at 10 as need to pray.Yet I didn't feel sleepy at all even I sleep at 6. Hehe rolling on the bed with him till 2 only decide where to go. Luckily daddy bought lunch for us if not I cant imagine what time only we will eat.Thanks lovely daddy.

So we decide to go Straits Quay find Lee Hoeng and Caryne.They settimg small stall in Straits Quay.Nothing much to do at there so darl and me went to Chocolate Passion for our tea time. I love the environment so much and for sure I love chocolate too. Hehe he know I would love it so he brought me there. We order signature choco pizza. It taste so nice for me even the chocolate too. Aargh I wish to work there so I can eat the chocolate whenever I want.Let me show you the environment.



Before heading out.....selca first 













Nice right?? Will pay a visit again.....Thanks to the man for the sweet sweet dessert milkysmile 

No comments: