Thursday, December 27, 2012

October is quite a busy month for me and I love October. Ok I’m going to squeeze all in one. Sorry for that, I know Im so late to post all this.

Our lovely Anniversaryimage
We just spend our third year anniversary on movie and simple dinner at VIA.PRE. Via.pre is an Italian restaurant.  Overall the foods and environment is not bad. Nothing much to talk for that I will let picture shows you everything. By the way, not only the foods and environment even the boss looking good too.






















Mango’s 2year Birthday  image
Nothing different as per last year, this year I have made a small birthday cake for my beloved Mango. He loves it so much.   Same wish for this year, I wish Mango will be with us all the time. Promise me you must stay with us all the time.









Anerly and Vivi Birthdayimageimageimage
We celebrate Anerly birthday at Love Bite. Just a simple dinner but due to the toast too sweet for us, we continue our dinner at La Mei Zi. Although is simple dinner but we do enjoy the time we spend together and gossip non-stop (girl’s expert). 


















While for Vivi’s Birthday, she has invited us to her birthday dinner which held at Sweet 16. After dinner we went to club again. On that night she cried few times due to she’s so touching for what happen on that night.  It’s too long for me to explain here, but her tears is for joy things not sad things. As long as she’s happy on that night then how many times she cried is worth.












Gonna end this simple post. Will post for November and December soon. Hope you all don mind that I squeeze all in one due to very very late post

No comments: